Q: How many air bags are installed in my vehicle?

How many air bags are installed in my vehicle?

3. How many air bags are installed in my vehicle?

Q: Toyota Camry 144k V6 When car is turned on the rpm is between 1 and 2. When I let it warm it it will eventually go under 1 on the

Hi Jo. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are several reasons why an engine RPM will be higher upon initial start-up. If the weather is colder than normal, the cold start injector on your Toyota Camry will naturally raise the...

Q: there was a rattle, which just disappeared but was replaced by a catalytic converter light.... can I still drive?

I can't say with any assurance whether it's OK to drive without hearing the rattle myself. It really could be anything and I'd need more information. But I'm going to guess that your catalytic converter is coming apart on the...

Q: Q: How many air bags does my vehicle have?

air bags are very important safety features that can limit injuries during an accident, and potentially save your life. Your car has six air bags: two front air bags, in front of the driver and front passenger seat; two side...