Q: How long will my fuel pump last?

How long will my fuel pump last?

3. How long will my fuel pump last?

Q: Will not attempt to start. Engine has spark. Also noticed oil was in the intake tube.

Hi there. Check to see if the fuel injectors are working. You can back probe them with a digital meter and see if the voltage is being metered. If the injectors are working, then check the crankshaft position sensor and...

Q: Is this a normal fuel pump problem?

Yes, that sounds about right. The price for a fuel pump and connector to the pump is normal for your Chevrolet Cobalt. The gas cap is a common problem also. Best of luck.

Q: Gas leak near OTC

Hello. If the leak occurred right when the noise occurred, then it is usually caused by a fracture in the fuel pump outlet. This commonly occurs on fuel pumps over time. The outlet fractures and the pressure makes it way...