Q: How Is the OBD Used During a State-Required Inspection?

How is the OBD used during a state-required inspection?

3. How Is the OBD Used During a State-Required Inspection?

Q: Q: Check Engine Light came on

It sounds like you have a pretty bad misfire. While a faulty O2 sensor could be the cause, it is not the most likely. A misfire happen can be caused by anything that prevents the air/fuel mixture from igniting properly...

Q: Does the Mechanic verify the replacement part I think I need is what a actually need?

If you call out a mechanic to install a part that was diagnosed by another company then to answer your question is no. The mechanic that is to install a previously diagnosed parts cannot in most cases verify the part...

Q: I have the check engine light on and checked for DTC's it says ECM set and CEM set

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your Volvo. There should be specific alpha numeric "codes" displayed on the Code Reader. Do you see/have those "codes"? These will help pinpoint any faults and assess the issue. I would recommend having...