Q: Erattic shiftingworking

transmission replaced because of erratic shifting, now auto still shifts erratic. whats the problem?

3. Erattic shiftingworking

Q: Truck with P0707 code - 2011 Isuzu NQR

Hello - if you are still getting the P0707 code after replacing the range sensor switch, either the new sensor switch is out of adjustment still, or the wiring/connection to that sensor is malfunctioning. I would recommend a transmission selector...

Q: Throttle position sensor needs resetting

The ESP system may have a bad ground on the left hand shock tower causing the problem to happen intermittently. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you and...

Q: Just put in a new fuel pump and it will not turn on still! Cant even hear the fuel pump working

Be sure that any engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated, thus preventing the car from starting. Check for the characteristic, but momentary, whirring sound from the in-tank fuel pump at key "on". If no fuel pump operation is...