Q: Erattic shiftingworking

transmission replaced because of erratic shifting, now auto still shifts erratic. whats the problem?

3. Erattic shiftingworking

Q: My vehicle is mixing water and oil

Because you have a manual transmission, the mix of oil and coolant can be caused by a leaking intake manifold gasket, a blown head gasket or a cracked cylinder head. The intake manifold would need to be removed and inspected...

Q: Honda civic 2002 makes a lowd knocking noise when the compressor is activated. I replaced the compressor, added oil, vacuum tested

Hi there. Since you just replaced the compressor, it may be that the AC system is overcharged making the compressor hard to turn. It is also possible the new compressor itself is defective.The best advice we can offer here is...

Q: Q: Key not turning off

Hi there. Sounds to me that you are experiencing 1 of 2 things. Either you have a faulty ignition cylinder, or your "Park" setting is not fully engaging. I would recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your key not turning...