Q: Erattic shiftingworking

transmission replaced because of erratic shifting, now auto still shifts erratic. whats the problem?

3. Erattic shiftingworking

Q: Hi I have a coolant leak only seems to have when I remove cap it comes from underneath

The explanation for the drip when the cap is removed is that the cap seals the system and doesn't allow the fluid to move. Think about it like this, when you put a straw in a drink, put your thumb...

Q: 2002 Honda Civic wants to shut off when stopped

For something like that, start with my video "how to fix the car that idles poorly." Try everything in that video. Take off the clam into the intake and the engine, spray throttle cleaner, clean the throttle up, and check...

Q: name of 2 small hoses 3/8" that run to the bottom of radiator from engine?

The two hoses are the transmission oil cooler lines that run from transmission steel lines to the radiator oil cooler connections. They need to be high pressure power steering type hoses to hold transmission pressures.