Q: how far can you drive your vehicle on empty

how far can you drive your vehicle on empty

3. how far can you drive your vehicle on empty

Q: Rattling noise upon starting and then louder rattling at idle if load is placed on engine such as A/C

Hi there. Given your mileage and your maintenance of the idler pulley, your problem is likely worn/weak hydraulic lifters (or other valve train wear) or the timing gear set. Starting the engine briefly (less than 30 seconds) without the serpentine...

Q: 2003 Toyota Rav4 drivers sun visor arm broke.

Hello there, I will answer this question to the best of my abilities without being able to see the particular part. In general replacement parts should look exactly like the part that was removed. If they look different it may...

Q: My gas mileage has dropped to 22 mpg, what could be the cause?

When a vehicle gets poor fuel economy, it's typically due to an electrical sensor that is faulty, such as the oxygen sensors, the air fuel ratio sensor, dirty fuel injectors, or the throttle body being dirty. Driving habits can also...