Q: How does the motor separate from the transaxle?

I have the motor ready to pull just didn't want to tear anything up wanted to make sure wasn't anything permanently holding motor to transaxle after I remove the bolts

A: Hi there. On a 1998 Sebring V-6, the engine...

Hi there. On a 1998 Sebring V-6, the engine and transaxle are connected from the flywheel in the back of the engine. There are a few bolts connecting the two along with multiple sensors and a few brackets as well. The best thing you can do to ensure you don't miss anything is to purchase a vehicle service manual for a 1998 Chrysler Sebring V6 2.5 liter motor. This will give you exact replacement steps so you can ensure nothing is missed. If you need help with this project, please contact one of our professional mechanics to help you remove the axle and CV shaft assembly as you'll have to complete this step as well.