Q: How do you work the heater?

How do you work the heater?

3. How do you work the heater?

Q: My Honda 2009 just got a new battery and new alternator 2 weeks ago. Now car starts but then shuts off in 10 seconds.

If the alternator is not a factory new or remanufactured then you may have an alternator that is not communicating with the computer and needs computer scan to check it and replace alternator with new one that is compatible with...

Q: Loose Steering? 2012 GMC Sierra 1500

Hey there. I would suggest having the inner and outer tie rods checked for looseness and replaced if any play is found. When checking the rack and pinion mounts and bushings there should also be no looseness. The steering's free...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

Side view mirrors are important safety features that increase your visibility when you’re driving. Before operating your vehicle, you should always adjust the side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. Adjusting your side view mirrors is easy: 1....