Q: How do you work the heater?

How do you work the heater?

Your car is equipped with a heater as a standard feature, and that’s a good thing. It’s the only way to keep the cabin warm and comfortable during the winter. It’s not just about comfort, though. It’s also about safety. Here’s how you use your heater:

1. Set the fan speed to your preferred level

2. Turn the vent to floor

3. Adjust the temperature gauge to your preferred heat level (turn the dial)

Tips

• The heater won’t blow warm air until the engine has warmed up. It uses engine coolant (and the heat carried by the coolant).

• Use the recirculation setting, and put the fan and heat on the highest settings to warm the cabin faster.

• Turn on the air conditioner and set the heat to your preferred level to remove humidity from the cabin.