Q: How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

3. How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

Q: Q: Cranks but doesn't start

You have replaced lot's of things on your car. I'm not sure you replaced it all trying to fix a no start or if you replaced it all out of maintenance. When we replace this many parts at once we...

Q: How do I delete my text messages from my 2017 Nissan maxima?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Most vehicles are not able to delete the messages from your phone. The vehicle is pulling that information from the phone, but it cannot access those types of features. To remove the message from...

Q: What holds the slave e cylinder rod in place

Hi there. The rod should be held in place by the slave cylinder; the rod has a notch on one end where the small opening of the boot holds and a smaller diameter portion at the other for insertion into...