Q: How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

A: The touchscreen in your car has an info but...

The touchscreen in your car has an info button on the side bezel (along with several other important buttons). The info button is designed to provide you with quick access to important information – think of it as a shortcut. Here’s what it offers:

• Where Am I: The first option when you press info is designed to show your location information.

• Traffic Info: This button will provide information about traffic in your area and along your route.

• Weather Info: If available, weather information for your area and route is displayed here.

• Map Update: This function allows you to update your map.

• Navigation Version: Shows the operating system version for your navigation system.

• GPS Position: Allows you to adjust your GPS system.

• Voice Recognition Settings: Allows you to enter the voice recognition settings menu.