Q: How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

3. How do you use the info button on the touchscreen?

Q: Engine start to tremble when pressing gas. One time the engine light started flashing.

Hi Stephan. Thanks for taking time to contact us today in regards to your Nissan Altima's issues. Anytime the engine or warning light illuminates, it's due to an error code being created by one of the multiple fuel, ignition or...

Q: My Mazda infotainment system's button is pushed in how can I repair this at home?

Remove the dashboard cover around the infotainment system so you can get to the front screen. Then you will have to remove the system from the dash to take it apart. Be careful, if you vehicle is under warranty and...

Q: Q: Low gas mileage

Hello. The fuel mileage rating on most vehicles is a rating estimate of the fuel mileage you should get. The problem with this rating you see in the windshield is based on city or highway driving. Both of these ratings...