Q: How do you turn on the map lights?

How do you turn on the map lights?

3. How do you turn on the map lights?

Q: Battery dies if the car sat for over 20 hours

Batteries that drain overnight are common. Usually when this occurs, there is a parasitic drain on one of the car's systems. When this occurs it drains the battery down over time. Batteries that are drained down repeatedly can cause them...

Q: Q: Wheel bearing

The front wheel bearings on this vehicle are contained within a unitized hub/wheel bearing assembly that also integrates ABS functionality. Consequently, if wheel bearings go bad, the whole hub assembly must be replaced. To have the replacement performed on a...

Q: My blinde spot monitor and Driver Assist are off and they will not let me turn them back on. I have two messages saying they neede

The car wash could just be coincidental to the failure or it could represent a source of water intrusion in an electrical connector and that has caused the two systems to malfunction. The two systems are electrical in nature and...