Q: How do you tilt the moon roof?

How do you tilt the moon roof?

A: While your moon roof can slide forward and ...

While your moon roof can slide forward and backward to let in lots of light and fresh air, sometimes you don’t want quite so much. In this instance, tilting the moon roof allows you to vent the interior of your car without letting in too much air or sunlight.

Here’s how to do it:

1. Make sure the key is turned to on or the engine is running.

2. Make sure the moon roof is closed. If it’s not, close it now.

3. Push the switch toward the closed position. It will tilt up in the back.

4. To close the moon roof, just press the button toward open but don’t hold it. The moon roof will close.