Q: How do you set the clock?

How do you set the clock?

Your car’s audio system display can show a wide range of information, from the station you’re listening to, to track information for the CD in the player. It can also show you the time, but you’ll need to set the clock to do that. Not sure how? Here’s what you need to know:

1. Press the button labeled “Clock#.”

2. Make sure the audio system display has changed to “set time.”

3. Using the Preset buttons, set the time. Start with the hour and then set the minutes.

4. Press OK.

5. Make sure that the clock accepts the time.

Tip

If you have a built-in navigation system, you’ll need to follow different directions for setting the clock. They can be found in your navigation system manual.