Q: Q: How do you set the clock?

How do you set the clock?

3. Q: How do you set the clock?

Q: My van loses power going uphill sputters like it's going to die I've changed my fuel filter and it has not helped

Hello. If the vehicle only does this while going uphill and no other times then it is usually caused by a failing catalytic converter or a weak fuel pump. Both of these will cause this as well as a failure...

Q: How do I jump start the battery in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

A dead battery is one of the worst nightmares for drivers. You turn the key (or press the start button in this case) and nothing happens. You’ll need to jump the battery off to get back on the road. Here’s...

Q: What type of tire chains should be used and what precautions should be followed?

If you live in an area where winter snow and ice can be a problem, you’ll need to be prepared. One of the best precautions to take is to carry a set of tire chains in your car, particularly if...