Q: How do you play a USB flash drive?

How do you play a USB flash drive?

3. How do you play a USB flash drive?

Q: Q: How do I extend the sun visor?

Extending the sun visor allows you to block sunlight and brightness that is coming in through the center of the windshield. To extend one of the sun visors, first unfold it. Then, detach the end of the visor that is...

Q: How do I use the low traction mode?

Your vehicle may be equipped with an Allison Transmission or a Hydra-Matic 6-Speed Automatic Transition. If so, you will have a Low Traction Mode that can make it much easier to drive your car in inclement weather or slippery conditions...

Q: Door wont open from the inside or out and i cannot lock/unlock the door. I was also driving the other day and my car died.

With regard to the door lock malfunction, yes, in all probability, the interior panel of the door will have to be removed so that the lock assembly and linkages can be inspected and repaired. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic will...