Q: How do you lock the passenger windows?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do you lock the passenger windows?

Sometimes, particularly if you’re riding with Children, you want to make sure that the windows stay up. This is easy with the Altima. Just use the window lock button on the driver front power window panel. Here’s how to use it:

1. Press the lock button to lock all passenger windows. With this engaged, only the driver front window can roll up or down.

2. Press the lock button again to unlock all passenger windows.

Tip

Use the window lock in conjunction with the door lock feature when driving with small Children to ensure safety.