Q: How do you import an entire phonebook from your phone to the HandsFreeLink?

How do you import an entire phonebook from your phone to the HandsFreeLink?

First, note that only certain cell phones can export the phonebook. Second, understand that this feature is only available on Accords with the navigation system. If that sounds like your situation, then all you need to do is follow the steps below:

1. Choose “cellular phone” from the navigation system’s screen.

2. Choose “import cellular phonebook.”

3. If your phone is paired with the HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system, it will automatically send the phonebook to the car’s system.

4. Choose “ok” after the import is complete.

3. How do you import an entire phonebook from your phone to the HandsFreeLink?