Q: How do you adjust the manual front seat?

How do you adjust the manual front seat?

Your car is equipped with adjustable seats in the front. Depending on the model, you may have power seats (at least for the driver), or a manual adjustable seat. If yours is a manual model, here’s how you adjust it:

• Lift up on the front bar to move the entire seat forward or back.

• Use the large handle at the front of the left side to move the seat up or down (pump it upward to raise the seat and pump it down to lower the seat).

• Use the small handle at the back of the left side to tilt the back.

• Use the rotating dial on the side of the seat to adjust the lumbar support (note that not all Fusions have lumbar support).