Q: Q: How do you adjust the Head Restraints?

How do you adjust the Head Restraints?

3. Q: How do you adjust the Head Restraints?

Q: I just got my serpentine belt replaced and it's squealing when I start the car and sometimes when I hit the gas

Noise of that type is due to a failed or failing bearing in one of the pulleys or accessories (e.g., alternator, water pump, A/C compressor) that is driven by the serpentine belt, the belt is not properly tensioned, or the...

Q: Q: How do I unlock the seat belt?

The seat belt will occasionally lock, which will keep you from being able to pull it any further. When this happens, release the seat belt until it has fully returned to the retractor. Wait a few seconds, then slowly pull...

Q: my 2012 ford fusion today the wrench sysbol came on saying throttle control/transmission fault detected why?

Hello Mr. Donald, thank you for writing in. The wrench is another form of a check engine light. When the computer detects there is something wrong (as it is constantly running tests) it will set a "diagnostic troubleshooting code" that...