Q: How do I work the Air Conditioning?

How do I work the Air Conditioning?

3. How do I work the Air Conditioning?

Q: Smoke coming out of the vents into the cabin compartment.

Hi there. The green ooze that you saw was indeed coolant. The issue could be the heater core hoses or heater control valve is leaking coolant and the ventilation system on your air conditioning system to the open air outside...

Q: Q: The alarm is going off at random.

Hey there. You may not be able to get a new remote for the system you have. This is considered an aftermarket alarm even though it was installed by a Ford dealer. Your only choices with the system is to...

Q: I drove through high water and now my car makes a grinding noise when I start it, drive it or go over any bump in the road.

Hi there. The grinding sound could be coming from multiple sources, ranging from the serpentine belt drive system, to cooling fan motor, wheel bearings or even driveshaft or transaxle. The best way to determine the source of the noise is...