Q: How do I work the Air Conditioning?

How do I work the Air Conditioning?

A: The Air Conditioning can cool you off when ...

The Air Conditioning can cool you off when the weather gets hot. To get the most efficient cooling out of your vehicle, it is important that you use it correctly. To use the Air Conditioning.

1. Press the A/C button on the climate control panel to turn the Air Conditioning on.

2. Press the Recirculate Air button on the climate control panel for optimum performance.

3. Turn the Fan Speed knob to adjust the level of the fans blowing out the Air Conditioning.

4. Or, press the Max A/C button to turn the Air Conditioning on full blast.

5. Press the Power button to turn the climate control system off completely.