Q: Q: Rpm problem

Ok I just had my radiator fans changed and now when I drive the RPM climbs so high even though I'm only going 40 mph..... Before it would change gears and now rise so high. Now it's just way too high and I hear like a vacuum noise.... What do I do now !?

Hi Ritchie. Thanks for contacting us today. The first thing you need to do is isolate the source of the RPM increase. It is possible that a vacuum hose was not correctly attached during the service, so I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an RPM inspection. Once they complete the inspection, they’ll be able to let you know what repairs are needed.

3. Q: Rpm problem