Q: How do I view the average fuel economy in the multi-information display?

How do I view the average fuel economy in the multi-information display?

The average fuel economy shows you the mpg that your vehicle has been averaging while you drive. The average fuel economy is tied to the trip meters, and will be reset when the trip meters are reset. You can access the average fuel economy through the multi-information display by pressing the display button until average fuel economy is shown on the display above the center console.

3. How do I view the average fuel economy in the multi-information display?