Q: How do I use the steering wheel volume controls?

How do I use the steering wheel volume controls?

3. How do I use the steering wheel volume controls?

Q: How do I view the range?

The range is an estimation of how many miles you can drive on your current tank of gas, based on how much fuel remains in the tank, and on the fuel economy that you have averaged in past trips. To...

Q: Q: How do I use the Aux port?

You can use the Aux port to play music from an external device through your sound system. When you use the Aux port, the sound system volume control will still work, but all other features must be controlled on the...

Q: I replaced my battery but car still dying

In many cases, when the battery light comes on when you stop but goes away when you drive, it's caused by a loose sensor or connector that may have been removed during the installation of the new battery. On newer...