Q: How do I use the rear defroster?

How do I use the rear defroster?

3. How do I use the rear defroster?

Q: What does the Lane Departure System Unavailable message mean?

The Lane Departure System Unavailable message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, the lane departure warning (LDW) system is temporarily not working. When the LDW system issue is resolved, the DIC alert...

Q: Q: How do I use the cigarette lighter?

The cigarette lighter is located right in front of the shifter, at the base of the center console. To use the lighter, pull out the lid, and press the lighter down. When the lighter is ready to use, it will...

Q: Can you bypass the AC compressor? 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Hello - if the AC compressor clutch and bearing are still OK, you can simply unplug the wire to the compressor clutch, and the clutch pulley bearing will continue to turn with the belt, and no other action is necessary....