Q: Q: How do I use the power windows?

How do I use the power windows?

3. Q: How do I use the power windows?

Q: Why won't my truck start?

Hi there. Check the battery cables and see if they are tight and clean. If the battery cables are tight and clean, then check the ground wire to the fuse box and see if its loose or corroded. If the...

Q: If I go through a puddle, even one that is not deep, my engine stalls out. Mechanic told me to avoid puddles.

Hi, thanks for writing in. A lot time when this happens, it is due to a bad belt, or the belt is being soiled by oil and fluid from the car. The belt tensioner also could be weak, allowing the...

Q: Q: Where do I find the vehicle identification number?

Your car has a unique identification number that’s used for a number of different purposes, from the car’s title to your insurance and much more. The vehicle identification number (VIN) is sort of like your car’s fingerprint, and you’ll need...