Q: Secure display

Just got a fairly used Nissan Primera 2005. It displays "secure" in yellow colour and the radio/CD is not working. Please help.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This message relates to the Nissans NATS link which operates the audio equipment in the vehicle. This suggests that there is a connection problem with your car and NATS, which is also why the radio is not working since this controls the radio. You will need to take this into the Nissan dealer for them to reprogram this. Hope this helps and best of luck!