Q: How do I use the power reclining seatbacks?

How do I use the power reclining seatbacks?

3. How do I use the power reclining seatbacks?

Q: How do I use the rear seat warmers?

The rear seat warmers are controlled by the Rear Seat warmer switches, which are on the inside of both rear doors. To use a rear seat warmer, press the corresponding switch. Press the switch again to turn off the warmers....

Q: Car hard to crank ignition switch is bad but will eventually start buy only idle loose power when in drive eventually crank but lw

Hello, thank you for writing in. The ignition switch, if failing, will cause the vehicle to run poorly and be difficult to start. If you know the switch is bad, start by having it replaced. If the problems continue to...

Q: My 2009 Chevy Aveo LT won't crank over until all the gauge needles jump on to their normal position. What is wrong?

Hi there. There are connectors in the back of the dash gauge cluster in the dashboard. One or all of the harness are loose and causing an issue with the gauges. Remove the dash panel and remove the dash gauge...