Q: How do I use the overhead storage compartment?

How do I use the overhead storage compartment?

3. How do I use the overhead storage compartment?

Q: Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.

Q: Low idle on van

A low idle can be caused by many things for example a bad Idle Air Control Valve, or faulty catalytic converter. There are so many variables that it is best to seek the help of a technician for a good...

Q: won't move in drive

Hello. When your car has been in an accident, the impact will cause it to go into a fail safe mode. While in fail safe mode, the car may come on but you will be unable to drive. This is...