Q: Q: How do I use the intermittent wipers?

How do I use the intermittent wipers?

3. Q: How do I use the intermittent wipers?

Q: Can a faulty transmission shifter clip cause the transmission speed sensor to go bad?

The recall has doesn't involve the speed sensor. The recall is to replace a clip on the shift linkage to keep it from coming off and possibly allowing the vehicle to come out of gear and roll if the parking...

Q: Clunking

Hi there. Usually this a clunking noise from the rear end is typically related to damaged or worn out rear struts or shocks. However, it could also be due to faulty wheel bearings or the emergency brake shoe that may...

Q: How do I open and close the sunroof?

The sunroof is a power sunroof that is operated with the press of a button. The power sunroof controls are located on the overhead console. On the driver side of the power sunroof buttons is the open/close button. Half of...