Q: How do I use the flash-to-pass feature in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

How do I use the flash-to-pass feature?

3. How do I use the flash-to-pass feature in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

Q: Lights don't go out when I lock the car

The lights and other accessories are controlled by the body control module. If the module does not turn off the power to these systems, then it may be the problem. You will need to have the system tested using the...

Q: i am going out of town for two weeks what should i do about my car battery

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle should be fine for 2 weeks. If you think there is going to be an issue, you can disconnect the battery cables so the vehicle cannot drain it. This may reset some...

Q: Q: How do I read the odometer?

The odometer is located on the instrument panel, and displays how many miles your vehicle has traveled. The purpose of this feature is tell you the total miles your car has driven, so the odometer cannot be reset.