Q: How do I use the electrical power outlets?

How do I use the electrical power outlets?

3. How do I use the electrical power outlets?

Q: What is making this noise?

Your description of engine knocking at idle with your 2007 Ford F-150 5.4 Triton engine is a common complaint for owners of this engine. I recommend you have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, do some preliminary checks to...

Q: Is 116,000 miles too many for a 2012 dodge charger srt8

Hi Karon. Thanks for contacting us tonight. 116,000 miles for any vehicle that is less than six-years-old is quite a bit. However, as long as it has been properly serviced, not involved in accidents or driven exceptionally hard, it could...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

Each of your pedals (two if you have an automatic transmission, three if you have a manual) can adjust so that they sit at the ideal level for your feet. Adjusting your pedals requires a few simple steps. Locate...