Q: How do I use the electrical power outlets?

How do I use the electrical power outlets?

3. How do I use the electrical power outlets?

Q: How do I use the HomeLink garage door opener system?

After the HomeLink system has been set up, it is ready to use. All you have to do is press the corresponding HomeLink button on your overhead console, and your garage door will open or close. Tip Even after programming...

Q: Does this transmission have a transmission filter that can or needs to be change at certain miles?

Most vehicles have an internal transmission filter that can be changed by removing the transmission pan. Some diesel trucks will have an external filter that can be changed just like an oil filter. The transmission filter is usually recommended to...

Q: Car won't go in drive or reverse what do i do

The first thing to check is to see if the shift cable is not broken or has a bad grommet end connector. Go to the shift linkage at the transmission first to see if cable is connected. If it is...