Q: How do I use the electrical power outlets?

How do I use the electrical power outlets?

The electrical power outlets allow you to plug electronics into your car. The outlets are located in a few locations.

1. If your vehicle does not have a floor-mounted shifter, there will be two outlets at the bottom of the center stack, one on each side.

2. If your vehicle does have a floor-mounted shifter, there will be an outlet at the top of the top storage tray.

3. If your vehicle has a center storage compartment, there is an outlet in the top lid.

4. In select models there will be an outlet in center console storage compartment.

3. How do I use the electrical power outlets?