Q: How do I use the drive door window switches?

How do I use the drive door window switches?

3. How do I use the drive door window switches?

Q: After brake switch & assembly replacements, brake lights stay on

Hello. This sounds like you may have a short in the wiring that goes to the brake light switch. I would recommend having a qualified professional use a digital multimeter to test the brake switch circuit for excess resistance. If...

Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Toyota Corolla?

The Passenger Air Bag Off light is located on the center console, with the rest of the front passenger indicators. This light will illuminate when the seat sensor detects that a child or child restraint system is in the front...

Q: How do I use the delayed locking feature?

The delayed locking feature is present on some models of the vehicle. The feature occurs automatically whenever the door lock switch is pressed inside of the vehicle while a door is open. When all doors are closed, the vehicle will...