Q: How do I use the coin holder?

How do I use the coin holder?

3. How do I use the coin holder?

Q: What does it mean if the Brake System Light comes on in the dash?

Of all the safety systems built into your car, the brakes are the most important. While the Brake System indicator should come on during startup, it should go out after a few seconds. If it does not, or if it...

Q: Car cranks but doesn't start after overheating.

When any car experiences overheating, there are often damages done to other parts of the system that will prevent the car from starting up again. This is likely what your Toyota Camry is experiencing. Engine overheating causes a sharp rise...

Q: What is the maximum load?

Your car’s maximum load is 850 pounds. This information is also displayed on the tire and loading information label, which is located on the driver’s doorjamb.