Q: How do I use the coin holder?

How do I use the coin holder?

3. How do I use the coin holder?

Q: What is the System Check function on the message center?

The System Check feature in your car’s message center is designed to provide you with information about various systems and their functionality. If you see a message that reads “Reset for system check” on your display, press the Reset button....

Q: When the electric power steering system warning comes on, the car immediately loses gas and slows to a halt.... why does it do th

Hi there. Are there any other lights illuminated? When the EPS light does come on, the electric steering system has detected a fault and can cause the vehicle to proceed into what may seem like a limp mode; we wouldn't...

Q: How do I access the luggage floor box?

The luggage floor box is located at the base of your trunk, and provides secure extra storage. To open the luggage floor box, press on the button, or pull on the handle (depending on your model), then lift the floor...