Q: Q: How do I use the child restraints?

How do I use the child restraints?

3. Q: How do I use the child restraints?

Q: What type of tire chains should be used and what precautions should be followed?

If you live in an area where winter snow and ice can be a problem, you’ll need to be prepared. One of the best precautions to take is to carry a set of tire chains in your car, particularly if...

Q: How do I select a track from the track list of the CD player?

You may want to listen to a specific song on your CD while you’re driving. Instead of listening to all of the songs, you can select one track. Press the knob on the right-hand side of the display to...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the height of the seat belts?

The seat belts in your truck are adjustable. For your comfort, you can move the height of the seat belt up and down. To adjust the height of the seat belts. Pull the center button. Slide the height adjuster...