Q: Q: How do I use the child restraints?

How do I use the child restraints?

3. Q: How do I use the child restraints?

Q: Q: How do I use the emergency trunk release?

The emergency trunk release is an important safety feature that can help you if you are ever stuck in the trunk. The emergency release hangs from the top of the trunk, and glows in the dark. If you are ever...

Q: Alarm wont shut off and car wont turn on.

If your car is a victim of a flood, it is going to experience a myriad of problems for many years. When water gets into electronic modules, what occurs is unpredictable and difficult to fix. In most cases, a car...

Q: Driver seat broke and basically collapsed

Greetings! Thank you for writing in about this problem. The welds on the seat brackets may have broken. This seems to be a common problem in this generation of Forester. A professional mechanic from YourMechanic can diagnose what failed and...