Q: Q: How do I use the child restraints?

How do I use the child restraints?

3. Q: How do I use the child restraints?

Q: Q: My passenger window goes down but not up.

Windows motors are designed to move in both directions and if you operate the motor in both directions and hear the noise inside the door like a grinding noise, then you have a bad window regulator. It is possible that...

Q: How does the outside temperature display work in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

The temperature display is located on the along the bottom of one of the gauges in the in-cluster display center. It displays the temperature as long as it registers between -40 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit and 50 degrees Celsius or...

Q: How do I install a child restraint?

There are numerous different kinds of child restraint systems available, and each installs differently. To be sure that you safely and properly install your child restraint system, follow the instructions provided by the child restraint manufacturer.