Q: How do I use the Blank Display feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Blank Display feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Blank Display feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to select a blank display for the DIC. This can help keep a driver from being distracted, or make for a cleaner display. To set the Blank Display feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Blank Display.

3. How do I use the Blank Display feature in the driver information center (DIC)?