Q: How do I use the air vents?

How do I use the air vents?

3. How do I use the air vents?

Q: Air conditioner blowing warm air. Heat blowing warm air. Neither hot or cold

If the A/C system is full and pressures are reading correctly, and the cooling system is in proper working order (thermostat opens, no overheating, etc.), then most likely the problem lies with the dash. The climate control head unit may...

Q: How do I remove the tailgate?

A neat feature of the vehicle is the removable tailgate. This feature is really convenient for loading large items into the bed. The tailgate should be open to start out. Lift the tailgate up slightly so that the cable...

Q: Trying to determine what this piece is? 2007 Dodge Charger

Hi there - this looks like either a charging port or pressure monitoring port (or both) for your air conditioning system.