Q: Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

3. Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

Q: Air conditioner fan doesn't work.

Hi. I think you are referring to the blower motor. Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see the problem could be with the motor itself, the processor, or the circuit. There is a 40 amp fuse you...

Q: Random Misfire on Nissan Sentra

There are at least two recalls of the 2003 Sentra involving engine management issues. Consequently, you should first check your VIN at the NHTSA website to see if your vehicle is affected by any recalls. Carefully check the EGR system....

Q: How do you use the touchscreen interface on the control panel?

If your Nissan is equipped with a color central control panel, it offers touchscreen functionality. It’s actually very simple to use. Here’s how: Choose the item you want (navigation, audio, etc.). Tap the screen to enter that item....