Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

3. How do I use the air conditioner?

Q: We have taken our Honda Pilot (2008) to the dealer 3 times for the air conditioning.

It may seem odd the costs are the same but the first visit was to fill up the system that leaked out all the freon. The second visit wat to see if the leak could be located and it was...

Q: My air conditioner is not working , but my heater is , what can be the problem

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The A/C system and the heating system have relatively little to do with each other. They share a blower motor, and climate control switches. With the heater working we can assume that these components...

Q: Engine Flooded? (Cant afford a mechanic but willing to take all risks at home)

Hi there: Anytime you have a mechanical component failure; as you indicated in your question, it's vital to repair that component as soon as possible. Before you drive the vehicle further, you should contact a mobile mechanic to replace the...