Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

A: To turn on the air conditioner, press the A...

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: I think my AC is broken.

It is difficult to know what is going on here. Mainly because the A/C system would only cause your car to struggle on acceleration if there were an excess of oil or refrigerant in the system or if the compressor...

Q: How do you maintain and clean the seat belts?

While your seat belts don’t require much in the way of maintenance, they do need to be kept clean and free of debris. It really just boils down to washing them periodically. Here’s how to do that correctly: Use...

Q: How do I program a personal entry code for the Keyless Entry Keypad to the memory feature?

They Keyless Entry Keypad allows you to enter your truck without using your keys. Your code for the keypad can also be programmed to the memory feature and move the seats to your settings. To program a personal Entry Code...