Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

A: To turn on the air conditioner, press the A...

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: Radiator hose busted

Hi there, the engine cooling system is a sealed system to prevent coolant from getting out into the environment. Coolant all over the top of the engine and steam when the engine is warm and stopped indicates a leak in...

Q: Why wouldn't my car have any power when pressing on the gas pedal?

Hi there. It is very difficult to tell you for sure, what is causing this issue without being there to inspect the vehicle. If you are able to start the car and when you press the accelerator the engine revs...

Q: How do I turn on the high-beams?

The high-beams are extra-bright headlights that can allow you increased visibility when it is dark out. To turn on the high-beams, push the turn signal lever (which protrudes from the left side of the steering column) towards the front of...