Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: Air conditioning not working in the front of my SUV

My guess is that the refrigerant level is low (from a leak somewhere) or there is a problem with the AC pressure cut out switch. The control module will cut power to the AC compressor if it determines the system...

Q: I replaced the IAC and EGRVCS - the idle eventually worsens and dies

Hi there. You will need to check the mass air flow (MAF) sensor for if it is plugged in and dirty. If there is nothing wrong with the MAF, I recommend replacing it for the symptoms that you are encountering...

Q: How do you unlock the doors with the remote?

While your Intelligent Key will remotely unlock the doors when you get close enough, you can also use the fob as a remote keyless entry system from a greater distance away. To unlock the doors, just follow these steps: ...