Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: AC and defrost sticking

Hello. I am not sure what you mean by the AC and defrost seem to be sticking when engaging. If the direction of the vents is not changing then one of the door actuators may be failing. If the air...

Q: Spudders while accelerating

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the...

Q: What does the Intelligent Key™ removal indicator mean?

While your car’s Intelligent Key™ allows remote start and stop functions, it can easily be left behind, particularly if the battery is dead and you have to insert the key into the port. If your vehicle information display is showing...