Q: Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

3. Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

Q: Q: Air conditioning not working

The AC system has many components that may be the cause of it blowing warm. The most common failure is the AC compressor leaking out of the front seal. It could also be an internal failure, such as a leak...

Q: I hear a grinding noise when driving I notice when I move the steering wheel to the left the sound is gone.

Hi Renazar. Thanks for contacting us today. Assuming that the noise comes when you are driving forward and not braking, then the noise is likely coming from the wheel bearings that are wearing out. It is also possible that you...

Q: How do I make a call?

With the hands free feature on your car, you will be able to make phone calls while driving. This allows you to keep your hands on the wheel. To make a phone call using the hands-free feature. Press the...