Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

A: To turn on the air conditioner, press the A...

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: My heat blows out of the passenger vents but blows cold air out of driver vent...what is the issue???

Hey there. The temperature blend door on the left side is not switching from cold to warm. The temperature actuator needs to be replaced and the linkage checked. Have a local expert inspect the cooling system to verify these issues...

Q: Loss of power and jerking when accelerating

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. This sounds like the turbo shift broke and the turbo quit working. To test the turbo, put the vehicle in an open area and set the parking brake. Step on the service brake...

Q: What does the anti-lock Brake Light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with both a normal braking system, as well as anti-lock brakes. They’re not the same, and both have their own lights on the dash. The anti-lock Brake System (ABS) Light should come on in the dash...