Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

A: To turn on the air conditioner, press the A...

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: How do I use the seat heaters?

The seat heaters can heat the two front seats to provide added comfort. The heaters are controlled by the seat heater buttons, which are located just below the climate controls. Press the L (Left) button to turn on the driver’s...

Q: How do I redial?

You can easily dial the last number that your phone called, using the redial feature: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Call”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Redial”.

Q: How does the battery saver system work?

Even if it’s never happened to you, chances are good that you know at least one person who’s forgotten to turn off their headlights and came back out to a dead battery in their car. The battery saver system in...