Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

A: To turn on the air conditioner, press the A...

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: Heater and air conditioning fan stuck on low

The push button panel for your climate control is also the control unit. It uses the signals from various temp sensors to decide what to tell the climate control what to do. It also decides on the fan speed and...

Q: Car will crank and run but won't idle and dies if you put it in gear

From what you've described it sounds like you are on the right path for replacing the correct parts to make it run better. I would also add the fuel filter to the list of parts you are going to change....

Q: How do I use the Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Fuel Range feature in the driver information center (DIC) displays approximately how many miles you can drive your vehicle before you next need to refuel. To access the Fuel Range feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays...