Q: How do I use the air conditioner?

How do I use the air conditioner?

To turn on the air conditioner, press the A/C button. An indicator on the button will illuminate to confirm that the air conditioning is on.

Q: The AC repair person suggested that I replace the system entirely.

Hi there. Assuming, the diagnoses for the A/C system are not working in traffic, this is a faulty/weak A/C compressor. It needs to be determined whether the system is contaminated. An A/C compressor (only) replacement can be successful if no...

Q: Gap between car stereo and dashboard

Hello. While DIN and Double-DIN standards specify height, width, depth, etc. of audio equipment packaging standards, it does not take into account any trim dimensions - which may not be the same for all manufacturers. I would check back with...

Q: How do I use the auxiliary jack?

The auxiliary jack allows you to play music through the sound system from an external device such as an iPhone or an MP3 player. Using the auxiliary jack takes only a few steps: 1. Open the AUX cover in the...