Q: How do I use an outer anchor to help secure a child seat?

How do I use an outer anchor to help secure a child seat?

A: You can give additional security to a stand...

You can give additional security to a standard child seat by attaching it to an anchor. The anchors for the outer rear seats are located behind those two seats, and are easy to use: 1. Adjust the head restraint behind the seat to the upper-most position. 2. Attach the tether strap that came with your child seat to the child seat, if it is not already. 3. Run the strap under the head restraint, but between the head restraint’s legs. 4. Hook the strap to the anchor behind the seat. 5. Tighten the strap and make sure that it is secure.