Q: How do I use an outer anchor to help secure a child seat?

How do I use an outer anchor to help secure a child seat?

3. How do I use an outer anchor to help secure a child seat?

Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control Off indicator light mean on the dash?

If the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) OFF indicator light is illuminated on the dashboard, this is an indication that the stability control system is not engaged. The term Vehicle Dynamic Control is one that is used on Nissan vehicles, and...

Q: The dealer is telling me I have to replace the seat rail in my ford edge because they don't manufacture parts to repair the proble

Hello. If the gears inside the tilting mechanism are broken off, the motor may run, but the seat will not move. While most of these parts can be sold and replaced separately, not all parts are serviceable. If the part...

Q: What does the passenger air bag off light mean in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

The front passenger air bag will automatically turn itself off if there is no occupant in the front passenger seat. If the system detects no weight in the seat, the air bag will not be active, and the passenger air...