Q: How do I unlock the doors with the remote keyless entry system?

How do I unlock the doors with the remote keyless entry system?

You can easily unlock your car with the remote keyless entry system key fob. To unlock your car, press the Unlock button on the key fob. One press of this button will unlock the driver’s door, and the lights will flash to confirm this. Press the button a second time within five seconds, and all of the doors and the trunk will unlock. The lights will flash to confirm this. The lights will not confirm a door unlock unless all of the doors are closed. Tips If a door or the trunk is not opened, and the ignition is not turned on in the 60 seconds following a remote door unlock, the doors will lock again.

3. How do I unlock the doors with the remote keyless entry system?