Q: How do I turn on the trunk lamp?

How do I turn on the trunk lamp?

3. How do I turn on the trunk lamp?

Q: Interior trunk release won't open trunk.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle uses an electric trunk release, and is likely having an electrical issue. There is a fuse to check and make sure it is good. After that you are in a position to...

Q: How do I adjust the interior light dimming time?

When you open a door to your vehicle, the interior lights will come on, even if there isn’t a key in the ignition. When you then close the doors, the lights will stay on for a short period of time,...

Q: Key turns freely in the ignition but won't start the vehicle. Accessory power remains on unless the battery is disconnected.

The ignition switch or linkage to the switch is broken. The ignition switch needs to have the small linkage from the back side of the key lock cylinder to turn the switch to start and run the vehicle. Have the...