Q: Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

How do I turn on the parking lights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

Q: Engine light still on after replacing the gas cap

This is a simple fix. Replace the fuel cap. The cap sometimes does not reseal after refueling causing the system to detect a leak. Make sure the cap is sealing after you refuel and make sure the vehicle is turned...

Q: 95 Ford Explorer, replaces battery and starter relay, no power, just clicking with no key. Smoke from positive cable. What is it?

It sounds like what you are describing may be related to a faulty starter relay or some faulty wiring that may not be producing a proper connection to the starter. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the...

Q: What is the supplemental restraint system (SRS)?

Your Altima is equipped with a number of different safety systems and equipment. The seat belts are the most important, but you also have a supplemental restraint system (SRS). There are actually four subsystems that make up the SRS. ...