Q: Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

How do I turn on the parking lights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

Q: Door locks and unlocks, lights came on by themselves

Hello there. Random electrical faults such as this are usually pretty rare. With this many faults and systems affected, it points to only a few possible causes. The most likely would be a body control module, wiring short, or a...

Q: Q: Brakes not working

Hello. I suspect the brake system may not be building adequate pressure. First, verify all the air is out of the brake system by following the specific procedure your vehicle requires to bleed the brakes. Often times, if the specific...

Q: What is the key number tag?

Your vehicle comes with a key number tag, which is unique to your car. If you ever need to purchase a replacement key, you will need your key number tag. Tip Keep the key number tag in a safe location...