Q: Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

How do I turn on the parking lights?

3. Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

Q: How do you dim or brighten the interior lights?

Your car is equipped with adjustable interior lights to provide better visibility during different driving conditions. They automatically turn on when you turn on the headlights, but you can manually control their brightness with the panel dimmer control. Here’s how:...

Q: Q: Seat belt not working.

More than likely the buckle needs to be replaced. It's unsafe and illegal to drive without a seatbelt, so I suggest you get this fixed as soon as possible. Any qualified mechanical, like one from YourMechanic, can handle this task...

Q: How does the Maintenance Minder™ work?

It can be tough to keep up with maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations. Even if the shop you use remembers to put the reminder sticker in your windshield, it can still slip your mind. The Maintenance Minder™ on...