Q: How do I turn on the map lamps?

How do I turn on the map lamps?

3. How do I turn on the map lamps?

Q: How do I replace the climate control air filter?

The climate control air filter will need to be replaced periodically. Replacing the filter is a quick and easy task: 1. Open the glove box. 2. Rotate the stoppers on either side counterclockwise, until they can be removed. 3. Remove...

Q: I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata I just replace the brake light switch and my brake lights still stay on

You need to check the brake light switch contact rubber pad to see if it is worn out and not depressing the switch when you let off of the brake. The rubber pad wears out and will not depress the...

Q: I have a 2011 Sonata, when I apply the brakes after driving at speeds, during the end of the stop I will hear multiple ''thud'' ty

The likely causes are a loose brake or suspension component, although even a loose motor mount could be a cause. With regard to any of those general possibilities, the noise simply occurs once the moving (loose) component reaches its end...