Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I select FM or AM?

Your audio system has an FM and an AM button. Press either button to listen to that radio band.

Q: How do I turn on Sport mode?

Sport mode controls the speed of the engine and the shifts of the transmission such that your car has a sportier feel, and more closely resembles a track car. To turn on Sport mode, Press the Sport Mode switch. An...

Q: How do I use the keyless ignition?

The keyless ignition allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key. Using the system is relatively simple: Place the keyless ignition transmitter in the ignition slot. Press the keyless ignition push button to turn the vehicle...