Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

A: To turn on or turn off the clock in the sou...

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I turn on the radio?

With the infotainment system turned on, press the Band button to turn on the radio. Pressing the Band button will cycle through AM, FM, and XM radios. Press the Band button until you are on the radio setting that you...

Q: hose sizes

You would most likely need to talk to a parts department at a dealer to get specific part information like this. Unless each hose is measured and identified by a mechanic, I would find it hard to identify the exact...

Q: How does the rearview camera work?

Your SUV may be equipped with a rearview camera (it’s optional equipment). If so, it provides you with a significant amount of safety by delivering a view of what’s behind your car right on the center screen or rearview mirror...