Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

A: To turn on or turn off the clock in the sou...

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I insert a CD?

To insert a CD into the sound system, gently push the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot until the slot automatically pulls the CD in. Do not force the CD into the slot.

Q: Various electrical problems

Each problem will need to be addressed one at a time. The easiest way to check fuses is with a test light. To check the fuses follow the following steps: Start the engine and turn everything on Ground the...

Q: Installing an external horn because the original horn is not working

Hello. There are several types of aftermarket horns that you can purchase and install. There are a few aspects you will want to consider before you look to purchase one. Different styles of horns are designed to have toggles switches,...