Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

A: To turn on or turn off the clock in the sou...

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I configure the number of favorite pages that I have?

You can alter how many favorite pages can be saved in your radio. To do so, follow these steps: Press the Config button on the infotainment system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Radio Settings, then press...

Q: How do I play a USB device?

A USB device can be played through the sound system. To do so, locate the USB outlet connector, which is in the center console compartment, and plug the USB device directly into the outlet. Then, press the Auxiliary button.

Q: When should I replace my tires?

It’s important that you keep a close eye on your tires so that you can replace them when necessary, before they become a hazard to your safety. Here’s what you should look for that may indicate you need to replace...