Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

A: To turn on or turn off the clock in the sou...

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I use autoset?

The preset stations on the radio can help you choose your favorite radio stations without having to search for them. There is a feature that will save you the time and trouble of having to manually enter each preset called...

Q: 2004 Nissan Altima- Won't move when the code reads p0420 on the scanner. Did my transmission go? Is it my catalytic converter like code said?

Hi there. The code P0420 means that the catalytic converter is below threshold and cannot burn off any emissions in the exhaust stream. The O2 sensors have pickup this fault and put the engine into limp mode. As for the...

Q: How should small children be seated?

Like infants, small children must be seated correctly in your car to ensure safety. Most states have very specific height and weight restrictions concerning child seating – consult your state’s DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) for the rules that apply...