Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I skip to a certain CD track?

There are two different ways to choose which CD track you listen to: 1. Press the seek buttons. If you press the forward seek button, it will skip to the next track. If you press the backward seek button, it...

Q: Fuel filter failure or timing chain?

I'd suggest to have a mechanic do a complete under car inspection. You need to verify what your friend said about the timing cover gasket coming off, as this may be a problem that needs fixed immediately or not. The...

Q: Oil pressure sensor

There are a few common reasons to get a trouble code for low oil pressure. There could be a low oil level, failed oil pressure sensor, a wiring problem, oil that needs to be changed, an engine that has worn...