Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

Q: How do I change the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted with the Volume Control knob. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the knob counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: My car makes a hissing sound when i accelerate.

Hi Jesus. What you are describing sounds like you have a vacuum leak present with your Altima. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel ratio which creates a loss of...

Q: Clunking sound from front end

Hello. This problem could have something to do with the strut mounts and some of the other front end suspension parts. It is also possible that there is a problem with the control bushing being bad, causing the noise as...