Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I use the audio control function?

You can make changes to the sound to improve quality based on the type of music you listen to. For instance, you may want a deeper bass sound for some songs. Press the button Setup. Turn the right knob...

Q: Sequaling noise on light acceleration when the engine is warm

You should have the serpentine belt and belt tensioner checked and replaced as a set if it is the cause of the squeal. This is the most common cause of squealing. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic...

Q: How do I adjust the sound modes?

The sound modes on your sound system can be adjusted to fit your likings. There are five adjustable sound modes: bass, treble, fader, balance, and ASL (automatic sound level). There are two ways to adjust the sound modes, depending on...