Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

3. How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

Q: How do I scan CDs and MP3s?

The CD player has a scanning feature that allows you to listen to 10-second samples of all the available songs. To use this feature, press the Scan button. After playing 10 seconds of the first song, it will skip to...

Q: Can I use an alternator from a 2002 maxima on my 2001 Maxima?

I cross referenced the part numbers for your alternator. I looked on www.autozone.com and they did match up for Duralast alternators. However, I don't know what brand you are asking about so there is no 100% certainty that it will...

Q: How do I override the sun roof safety function?

When the sun roof is automatically closing, the safety function is active. If the sun roof finds any resistance while closing, it will stop and reverse until it is fully opened. If you want to override this feature, then press...