Q: How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

How do I turn on or turn off the clock?

A: To turn on or turn off the clock in the sou...

To turn on or turn off the clock in the sound system, press the Clock button.

Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: every two days I'm constantly filling up my coolant resivior because it will get down to min level. car does not get hot temp gaug

You are loosing coolant somewhere. I would have the cooling system pressure tested by a mechanic to see if the cooling system is leaking externally or internally. Once the pressure is put on the system then a leak check can...

Q: Lots and lots of trans issues, probably a lemon

Ford has issued multiple Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) in last few months pertaining to transmission shuttering, slipping, and leaking shaft seals. I would suggest you set up an appointment with your dealer to have the transmission module reprogrammed. Also check...