Q: How do I turn off the defoggers?

How do I turn off the defoggers?

3. How do I turn off the defoggers?

Q: What does the Source button do?

The Source button is located on your steering wheel. You can press this button to cycle through the available audio modes on your audio system. The order that the Source button operates in is FM1, FM2, AM, XM1 (if available),...

Q: can a leaking manifold gasket cause an P0430 error code

Hi there. Unfortunately, the P0430 OBD-II trouble code is not something that would cause excessive coolant usage. The P0430 code is set when the ECU detects below threshold performance from the catalytic converter. The ECU monitors the catalytic converter closely...

Q: Q: AC stopped working

The clutch on the air conditioning compressor is a common failure item and the complete compressor is usually replaced. Once the system is opened, the receiver/dyer or accumulator must be replaced at the same time to ensure proper system operation....