Q: How do I turn off the defoggers?

How do I turn off the defoggers?

3. How do I turn off the defoggers?

Q: Q: How do you automatically transfer a call from a phone to the HandsFreeLink?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system is pretty advanced, and offers the ability to transfer a call from the phone to the car even if the call is already in progress. Here’s how to set up automatic transferring: Press the phone...

Q: Why would my car have trouble getting to 60 mph and then it died. Now it makes a knocking noise 1999 Toyota Camry

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this. If vehicle was having trouble getting to that speed then it may be a transmission issue or it can be something like a catalytic converter that is failing. If...

Q: Q: Air conditioner blows warm air.

The most common cause for warm air when the air conditioner is commanded on is a low refrigerant charge, usually from a leak. One way to check the charge is to have a technician attach a manifold gauge set and...