Q: How do I turn off the defoggers?

How do I turn off the defoggers?

3. How do I turn off the defoggers?

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Your vehicle has a power outlet on the instrument panel, and, if equipped, in the center console. To use the power outlets, first remove their covers, then plug an electrical device in. The electrical device cannot exceed 12 volts and...

Q: My car is juddering between 20 and 30 miles per hour And high revving after 40. Your issue or question fully describe your

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: Cabin fan inop - no heat or A/C

While you have it turned on, try wiggling the wires to the resistor and blower motor to see if you have a poor wire connection. If it still will not come on again, then you may have burned out the...