Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

A: To turn off cruise control, simply press th...

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Cruise control does not work. The light comes on the steering wheel but it does not work.

Hi there. From description you have provided, your vehicle cruise control does not work, the light on the steering wheel does come on, could be still be the cruise control switch is at fault. The circuit that turns on the...

Q: My clutch is not working properly.

It sounds to me as if you have a failure in the hydraulic part of your clutch system. A soft clutch pedal that will not return and is not disengaging the clutch properly is often caused by a failed clutch...

Q: How do I accelerate when using cruise control?

If you are using the cruise control system, but need to accelerate, you can do so without canceling the cruise control. The cruise control will be canceled if you use the brake pedal, but not if you use the gas...