Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

A: To turn off cruise control, simply press th...

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Cruise control button doesn't stay pressed on steering wheel

The cruise control switch section that is mounted in your steering wheel is separately replaceable. Provided there is no damage to the actual steering wheel or any other parts surrounding it, you can have just the cruise control switch replaced....

Q: My car steering wheel lights are flashing on and off

Hello. In order to answer your question precisely, this would require a bit more detail on what the issue may be. Is the light coming on and off repeatedly, or under certain conditions, and are there any other symptoms associated...

Q: How do I use the sun visors?

The sun visors help provide protection for the driver and front passenger from the sunlight, by blocking excess light and glare. To use the sun visors, fold them down. You can also unhinge them and rotate them towards the door...