Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

A: To turn off cruise control, simply press th...

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Acceleration automatically.

Hi there. There is an issue with the engine having a vacuum leak and the may be cruise control is coming on to accelerate the engine. First check for any vacuum leaks on the engine. If the engine is running...

Q: Engine only starts after two attempts with gas.

The fact that you have a new fuel pump I can assume the fuel pressure is where it needs to be. With that said, the fuel pressure regulator would be the next suspect for this issue. Another could be leaking...

Q: How do I control the air circulation?

The air circulation in your vehicle has two settings: recirculation (redistributing air throughout the vehicle), and outside air circulation (using air from outside the vehicle). To switch between the two, press the Air Recirculation button in the center of the...