Q: Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: Cruise control does not work - 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hi there. From description you have provided, your vehicle cruise control does not work, the light on the steering wheel does come on, could be still be the cruise control switch is at fault. The circuit that turns on the...

Q: Q: Brake pedal is hard to push

The most common cause for a hard to press brake pedal is simply not enough vacuum. Any brake booster requires a minimum of 18” vacuum to operate efficiently. Anything less than that will contribute to the pedal being harder to...

Q: How do I change the optional message center display?

The optional message center display allows you to choose what information is displayed. These are the available options: fuel gauge, distance to empty, and bar tachometer; fuel gauge and round analog tachometer; fuel gauge, round analog tachometer, and engine coolant...