Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

A: To turn off cruise control, simply press th...

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Why does my engine surge when the cruise control is on in my 2017 Kia Sportage

Hello. This commonly occurs due to the fact that this engine is underpowered. The smaller engine in your vehicle has a problem maintaining speed which causes this fluctuation. I have seen a lot of complaints on this vehicle for this....

Q: Loose sun visors, worried about them blocking my view

Sun visors are needed to block sun from the driver’s eye and should be repaired for safety purposes. Hyundai is not the only one with sun visor issues. Most modern day sun visors are made from plastic and foam. Due...

Q: How do I clear MyKeys?

The MyKeys can be cleared very easily by following these steps: 1. Press the Up/down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until MyKey is displayed, then press...