Q: Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: How do I set the electronic speed control?

The electronic speed control system lets your vehicle run at a set speed without you pressing on the throttle. All the controls for the electronic speed control system are on the right side of the steering wheel. Setting the system...

Q: My transmission is sticking in 3rd gear.

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. This behavior is a known problem with your Hyundai Elantra, and involves a transmission control solenoid that is malfunctioning. Check with your Hyundai dealer for Technical Service Bulletin 286947. If you'd like a...

Q: What is the light reminder?

The light reminder exists to tell you when you have left the lights on. If you turn your vehicle off, and open the driver’s door, but have not turn off the lights, then a buzzer will sound to alert you....