Q: Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: Hi, I am hearing a very loud "rolling thunder" noise while driving that gets louder at higher speeds.. What could be the issue?

Hello. There are several components that will cause these noises when accelerating. Typically they are related to the exhaust system. You may be experiencing an exhaust leak for one option. This can occur when a hole has found its way...

Q: How can I avoid carbon monoxide poisoning?

Your vehicle’s exhaust system creates a mixture that contains carbon monoxide, which is highly dangerous if consumed. Your vehicle is designed to not allow carbon monoxide into the cabin, but small amounts can enter the vehicle in certain scenarios. If...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the dome lights?

The dome lights provide light to the interior of your vehicle. To turn on the dome lights, press the Dome Lamp button. Press this button again to turn off the lights.