Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: How do you control the Speed Control system?

While the Speed/Cruise control on your car offers a lot of convenience, it’s important that you understand how to control various aspects, and what your input might result in, in terms of vehicle performance. Here’s what you should know: ...

Q: Crank no start - 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

Hey there. I would expect that you have a Check Engine light on, and there are problem codes set which would be helpful. Leave the coil wiring connected, remove a spark plug, keep the metal casing grounded, and turn the...

Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

You need to shift out of P (Park) and into a gear in order to start driving. Here’s how: 1. Turn on the vehicle. 2. Apply the brakes fully. 3. Press the button on the shift lever and hold it...