Q: Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: Airbag light on; horn and cruise control don't work

This is almost certainly an issue with the clock spring on your vehicles steering column. This is the part that allows steering wheel electronics to be connected without wires so that the steering wheel can be turned without risking a...

Q: Audio fuse keeps blowing after multiple attempts to change it.

Hello, thank you for writing in. When you jump-started the vehicle, you may have done damage to the radio. The radio itself may be continuously blowing the fuse as it is trying to turn on. You may want to try...

Q: What is my vehicle’s load limit?

Your car’s load limit is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.