Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

A: To turn off cruise control, simply press th...

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Brake light on with cruise control kicking off

Hi there. Most of the time this is caused by a bad brake switch. When the switch does not work the computer cannot tell when you apply the brakes, which will affect the braking and cruise control systems. It may...

Q: Slow shifting, rear brake squeals, tire noise

It appears the right-side brakes are dragging. Since you also have an ABS/TCS light illuminated on the dashboard, you likely have a fault in the ABS/TCS system which is causing one or both brakes on the passenger side to drag....

Q: How do I check the oil?

You should check your oil with frequency, including before and after any long trips. Checking your oil is very easy: 1. Park your car on a flat surface, and let the engine run for a few minutes. 2. Turn off...