Q: Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: No crank no start no shift. AC blower and cruise control not working. All dash lights on. Can jump 12v to crank fuse and start

Hi there. I think you are on the right track. If you have good fuses both under the hood, and at the internal fuse panel, but don't have 12 volt "supply" voltage to the fuses, there is quite likely a...

Q: How do I tell what size lug nuts I need for my rims?

The lug nut bolt pattern on your vehicle is 4 x 114.3. In practical terms, that means that an imaginary circle drawn through the four "bolt holes" will have a diameter of 114.3 millimeters. Of course, a bolt pattern designated...

Q: Q: How do I cancel cruise control?

There are numerous different ways that you can cancel the cruise control system: 1. Depress the brake pedal. 2. Press the Cancel button on the steering wheel. 3. Decrease the car to a speed of less than 25 MPH. 4....