Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

A: To turn off cruise control, simply press th...

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Engine check light on and cruise control not working, but speedometer works

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Usually the P0717 OBD-II error code is associated with a speed sensor problem inside the transmission. This part helps to monitor the cruise control along with the speedometer. If the sensor is damaged or...

Q: Type of engine oil

Thanks for writing in about your 2015 Hyundai Veloster. Yes, this should always be used when stated by the manufacturer. Turbocharged engines create a lot of power which generates heat and stress. Synthetic oil has the properties in it to...

Q: How do I change the radio station?

There are three ways to change the radio station. Rotate the TUNE/SCROLL button. Rotating the button to the right will take you to a higher radio number, while rotating the knob to the left will lower the frequency. ...