Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: Weird problem using cruise control on hills

I did not have to look very far to find that this inconsistent shifting is a common issue across all models of the F-150 and transmissions used. Ford has several Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) that may cover your issue. The...

Q: Engine turns, doesn't start

The most common failure is the fuel pump module not giving enough fuel pressure to the engine. The fuel system should be checked to diagnose the no-start condition for you. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from...

Q: How do I view the average speed?

The average speed feature shows you how fast you have been driving, on average, since the last trip resets. When Trip A and Trip B are reset, the average speed is reset as well. To view the average speed, press...