Q: Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: Q: How do you cancel cruise control?

Cruise control is definitely convenient, but it’s not something that can be used all the time. You’ll definitely need to cancel it at some point – generally at the first sign of brake lights ahead of you on the road....

Q: Car squeaking noise at rear after brake change.

The suspension is unloaded, and thus out of it's usual running position, when the weight is off the springs. It's possible that a rubber isolator moved or some like change occurred as the car was in the air and while...

Q: What does the fuel economy light mean?

The fuel economy light is located on your instrument panel. The light is illuminated to confirm that your vehicle is in economy mode.