Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

Q: What should I know about the cruise control system?

While the cruise control system in your car is very convenient, allowing you to set a certain speed and then have the car’s computer maintain it, there are some things that you’ll need to know. Here are the most important...

Q: Engine Oil Consumption

Conventional, mineral-based engine oil and synthetic engine oils are completely miscible and thus you can top off with either. Your oil consumption is relatively high. There is a wide range of values for the "normal" or average rate of oil...

Q: How do I turn on the cruise control?

The cruise control system allows you to drive at a constant speed, without having to keep your foot on the gas pedal. When the system is set to a speed, the car will maintain that speed automatically. Setting the cruise...