Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

How do I open the hood?

The hood covers the engine and other important mechanisms. To get to certain features on your vehicle, you will need to open the hood. To open the hood. Pull the hood release handle on the driver’s side. Release the...

Traction Control System

As you may know, your TCS light relates to the traction control system. Depending on the kind of conditions you are driving in (i.e. snowing, slippery, bumpy, etc.), this may be activated. The traction control system monitors the steering stability...

Car started normally, after shut off, had trouble starting, ran for another 10 minutes once shut off fan kept running loud.

You should have the engine checked for overheating as this may be reason cooling fan stays on. You should check coolant level to see if it is low and if it is low then check for coolant leaks. If not...