Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Brakes will not decelerate and steering wheel seized

This issue that would need to be inspected firsthand. In the case of such a catastrophic event, I would guess some Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) would be stored. Retrieving these codes is the first step in the diagnostic process. It...

How do I switch between the odometer and the trip odometer?

Your odometer tells you how many miles your car has driven. Your trip odometer tracks how many miles you’ve gone since last resetting the trip odometer. You can use the trip odometer to calculate how many miles you’re getting on...