Q: How do I turn off cruise control?

How do I turn off cruise control?

To turn off cruise control, simply press the On-Off button on the steering wheel. The system will also be turned off when the vehicle is shut off.

3. How do I turn off cruise control?

Q: Airbag light on; horn and cruise control don't work

This is almost certainly an issue with the clock spring on your vehicles steering column. This is the part that allows steering wheel electronics to be connected without wires so that the steering wheel can be turned without risking a...

Q: My car is making a chirping noise when I accelerate and turn right. It stops when I brake.

At 30,000 miles you likely need a brake pad replacement. Your brake pads come with indicators attached (metal tabs that squeak when they are worn down). I would recommend a full brake inspection and go from there.

Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located on the dashboard, and makes it easy for you to see the time. If the clock is not accurate, you can adjust the time very easily. To do so, press the H button on the clock...