Q: How do I shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc?

How do I shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc?

Shuffle mode plays all of the available tracks at random. There are two different ways that you can shuffle an MP3 or WMA disc:

1. You can shuffle all of the songs on the disc. To do so, either press and hold the RDM button until you hear a beep, or press the RDM button until it displays Disc random OR folder random, depending on the sound system.

2. You can shuffle all of the songs in a single folder. To do so, play a song from the folder, and then either press the RDM button once, or press the RDM button until it displays Folder random, depending on the sound system.

To turn off shuffle, either press the RDM button a second time, or press the RDM button until it displays Off, depending on the sound system.