Q: How do I shift gears in S mode?

How do I shift gears in S mode?

3. How do I shift gears in S mode?

Q: Q: How do I change the Language?

The Base Message Center is a helpful tool when looking at how your vehicle is performing. For your convenience, you can change the Language of the Base Message Center to meet your needs. To change the language of the message...

Q: Car stalls, and then stops, after I restart it goes a bit and stops again. Speed is low

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. All three codes refer to the pressure control solenoid in the transmission. Check the fluid level and top it off if the fluid is low. Check the harness to the transmission for any corrosion,...

Q: 2015 Fusion goes to high RPMs when shifting

Well, it's only a year and a half old so I'd be concerned about it. If you said you've just got it and you have a warranty, I would definitely take it back to where you got it and tell...