Q: How do I set the clock?

How do I set the clock?

A: Setting the clock is very easy. It require...

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps.

1. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash.

2. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until the correct hour is shown.

3. Press the “TUNE/SCROLL” button to set the hour. At this point, the minutes should begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob again, until the correct minute is selected.

4. Press the “TUNE/SCROLL” button to set the time.

5. Wait five seconds, or press any other button, and the clock will be set.