Q: How do I set or shut off the alarm if it comes with an alarm system?

How do I set or shut off the alarm if it comes with an alarm system?

Having an alarm system can prevent theft of your vehicle. However, it’s important to know how to set it and to shut it off.

1. Close the doors and windows. Close the hood and trunk and lock the doors. Once this is done, the alarm will set in approximately 30 seconds. A light flashes on the information system when the alarm is activated.

2. To shut off the alarm, unlock any of the doors or the trunk. Turn on the engine and the alarm will deactivate in just a few seconds.

• How do I set or shut off the alarm if it comes with an alarm system?