Q: How do I set or reset the tire replacement distance?

How do I set or reset the tire replacement distance?

3. How do I set or reset the tire replacement distance?

Q: Tires blow out very fast

Often times, premature tire wear can be attributed to how a vehicle's suspension is aligned. On the CLK320, the manufacturer settings indicate a slight positive toe setting (tires are toed inward) and a negative camber setting (top of the tires...

Q: I20 making rattling noise could it be the faulty steering rack or the brake callipers

Hello. It is impossible to identify a rattling noise without pinpointing the location in which it is coming from. The brakes typically do not make a rattling noise. Usually the brakes make a grinding noise of some kind. The steering...

Q: How do I adjust the backup camera display?

While you have the vehicle in reverse and your foot firmly on the brake, there is an option to adjust day/night settings. Here you can adjust the brightness, but there is no option for changing the contrast. You can adjust...