Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

A: There are two different ways to select an i...

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: How do I install a head restraint?

The front head restraints, and the rear center head restraint can be removed. After being removed, these head restraints will need to be reinstalled. Installing one of the head restraints takes only a few seconds: 1. Insert the head restraint...

Q: How do I use the station lists?

The station lists can help you find a radio station that you would like to listen to. The list will display all of the available radio stations. You can use the station lists by rotating the Menu or Menu/Sel knob...

Q: what should I do to prepare my car for the winter. It is currently in Puerto Rico but will be moving to Rhode Island.

Your best bet is to use the recommended fluids in the owners manual for normal use. The tires should be good for all seasons. Replace your coolant with a 50/50 mix. Otherwise, just service your vehicle as normal. There should...