Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

A: There are two different ways to select an i...

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: How do I turn on the front row map lamps?

Sometimes, it may be necessary to use interior lighting in your truck. The Front Row Map Lamps can help anyone riding in the front of the vehicle read when it is dark outside. To turn on the Front Row Map...

Q: How do I display the USB device info?

Your sound system can display a large amount of track information when you are listening to a USB device. To view this track information, press the Info button.

Q: Turbo issues with boost

Hi thanks for writing in. The Land Cruiser turbo diesel from that era uses a mechanical waste gate to bypass the exhaust around the turbine when the boost pressure reaches maximum. It should be a quiet and smooth action. It's...