Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: How do I select a paired phone to use through the Bluetooth system?

It is very easy to pair your phone that you would like to be used by the Bluetooth system. Simply press the phone button and choose the correct device.

Q: How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

You can connect an iPod, play a CD, listen to MP3s and more with your car’s audio system. It also lets you connect other devices, including USB memory sticks. Doing so is actually pretty simple, too. Here’s how: Turn...

Q: CV boot or full replacement of CV axle ?

This is a common sign of a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...