Q: Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

3. Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

Q: How do I reset the settings?

You can reset all of the customized settings in the multi-information display. When the settings are reset, they return to their default settings. To reset, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is...

Q: How many amps should my car's alternator have for a audio amplifier?

If your vehicle has a factory alternator in the vehicle, then I recommend putting in an alternator that can put out 60 amps more than the factory settings. For example, if your alternator puts out 100 amps, then you should...

Q: Q: Car shuts down

Hi there. Any time you run the A/C, the car will be reduced in horse power because the A/C runs off of a belt that powers the compressor. If the compressor is failing or was faulty to begin with, this...