Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

A: There are two different ways to select an i...

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: How do I use the air conditioning?

Turning on the air conditioning couldn’t be easier. Simply press the A/C button, which you’ll find in the climate control cluster on the center console. A light will illuminate on the button confirming that the air conditioning has turned on....

Q: What does the Source button do?

The Source button is located on your steering wheel. You can press this button to cycle through the available audio modes on your audio system. The order that the Source button operates in is FM1, FM2, AM, XM1 (if available),...

Q: Engine swap

Hello. Due to the simple fact that the 1NZ is a front wheel drive engine, I would not recommend swapping it into that vehicle, as it is likely not compatible. It may be possible to swap the 1NZ into that...