Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

3. How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

Q: How do I use the Trip 1 or Trip 2, Average Fuel Economy, Average Vehicle Speed setting?

The driver information center (DIC) is able to provide a lot of information on the uplever cluster. You can change which information is displayed at any time. The most common display setting for the DIC is Trip 1 or Trip...

Q: How do you change Radio Data System categories on the radio?

Using the Radio Data System (RDS) on your car’s radio offers a great deal more information than what’s available with the basic display. However, the real beauty of the system is that you can find stations that fit into the...

Q: I jump started my car and now it won't stay running.

When you hook the jumper cables up backwards, it only takes an instant to do a lot of damage. The electronics on modern cars are very sensitive to voltage surge. Any or all of the Electronic modules may be damaged....