Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

A: There are two different ways to select an i...

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: What does the Brake Fluid Low message mean?

The Brake Fluid Low message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then your vehicle has detected that the fluid in your brake system is low. The brake system should be serviced as...

Q: How do I select the title display?

If your disc was recorded with text information, then you can select what title you would like the audio system to display. To do so, press the Setup button twice, then rotate the selector knob to the title display of...

Q: What type of spark plugs should I use?

Spark plugs might not be the first thing you think about when it comes to engine performance, but they should be close to the top of that list. They’re essential – without operable spark plugs, your engine has no way...