Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: How do I add a contact to the phonebook by voice?

If a contact is not already in your phonebook, you can easily add them. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the Voice Recognition button. 2. Say “Phonebook." 3. Press the Voice Recognition button, which will then beep. 4....

Q: Screen is white & blinking on small screen navigation

When you disconnected the battery, was the screen on at the time? You may have given the screen a voltage surge and burned it out. Have a mechanic check the screen out to see if the unit is bad and...

Q: Engine sometimes cranks, sometimes doesn't. Battery is fine.

Hello. There are a variety of reasons for why the car may not start. This may very well be a loose wire or bad grounding to the battery or potentially even a bad starter relay (this is usually noticed by...