Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

A: There are two different ways to select an i...

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: What does the Release Parking Brake message mean?

The Release Parking Brake message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then your parking brake is currently engaged. If you receive this alert, release the parking brake before driving your vehicle.

Q: How do I create and store a favorite radio station?

Your car can hold six different favorite radio stations for each brand of radio (AM, FM, and, if equipped, XM). Creating a favorite radio station is very easy: Turn your radio to the station that you would like to...

Q: Turbo Charger install

If the engine was not designed to have the extra compression of a turbo charger then the engine may get damaged by the added pressures on all the engine components. If you are looking to turbo charge this engine then...