Q: Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

3. Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

Q: How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?

The rear park aid is a safety feature that helps you when you are parking or are in a reverse situation. When in reverse it audibly alerts you of your surroundings, and how close you are to hitting other cars...

Q: How do I use the overhead screen?

The overhead screen can be used so rear passengers can watch movies. Here’s how to use the overhead screen: 1. Press the open button to unlatch the screen. 2. Pull the screen down until it latches in either the first...

Q: How do I select a song from a playlist?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a playlist, follow these steps: Press the Menu button Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Playlists, then press the...