Q: How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

How do I select an MP3 or WMA file?

There are two different ways to select an individual MP3 or WMA file:

1. Turn the Tune knob until you arrive at the chosen track.

2. Use the arrows on the Seek Track button to select the file.

Q: How do I use the seek feature when listening to the radio?

The seek feature is a handy radio setting that allows you to search for available radio stations. To seek, quickly press the fast-forward or rewind button while the radio is on. The fast-forward button will scan the radio and take...

Q: How do you operate the AM/FM radio?

Your car is equipped with a modern audio system. It offers the ability to play CDs, but you can also listen to the radio. Of course, you’ll need to know the main controls to do that. Here’s a quick crash...

Q: Back end sitting on axle and tires.

You broke something in the rear suspension like the strut or spring. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is broken causing the problem.