Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

A: It’s very easy to select a song from a trac...

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I change the radio preset with the steering wheel?

When listening to the radio, you can select a radio preset with the steering wheel audio controls. Press the Up button for less than 1.5 seconds to play the next preset, or press the Down button for less than 1.5...

Q: Electrical issues after attempted theft.

The only thing I could recommend on this vehicle would be to have a qualified mechanic check out the damages from the radio theft. The wiring may have been damaged and is shorting the system out intermittently. If all the...

Q: Should I get the piston rings replaced or just swap the entire engine?

First off, if it isn't smoking, it probably isn't burning all that oil. A quart a week is four quarts a month and about 1000-2000 miles. That's a lot of oil. It is most likely a combination of leaking oil...