Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

3. How do I select a song from a track list?

Q: How do I switch the CD display?

The display can show a variety of different things when listening to a CD. To change what the display shows, press the Text button. Depending on your car’s sound system, the CD display can show Track number and elapsed time,...

Q: How do you use the CD player?

The audio system in your car offers advanced functionality designed to make riding more enjoyable. While you can certainly listen to whatever AM or FM stations you might want, there’s also a CD player so you can listen to your...

Q: When raining, brakes grind first few stops and then clear up

The brake pads have metal in them, and the rotors are made of metal, and when it rains they get wet and surface rust will immediately start to rust the rotors. As soon as you start to drive off, the...