Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

A: It’s very easy to select a song from a trac...

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I switch the USB display?

When playing a USB device through the sound system, you can choose what information is shown on the sound system display. To toggle through the available displays, press the Text button.

Q: Unsuccessful dealership repairs for stereo/navigation system

Thanks for writing in about your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E430. If the issue is only on the left side and both the amplifier and head unit have been exchanged, the issue is most likely in the wiring between the amplifier and...

Q: Acceleration problem car sometimes doesnot pick race,anybody help me

Hi there: If I'm understanding your question correctly, it appears you're asking why your car won't accelerate past 70 to 80 (but I'm not sure if you're talking MPH or KM/H). When this happens, it's typically a problem with a...