Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I install the head restraints?

A removed head restraint can be easily installed. To do so, align the head restraint legs with the insert slots in the top of the seat, then press and hold the button on the insert slots while pushing down on...

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.

Q: The check engine, Trac off and Vsc light came on my car. The code that came up is P0446 (Evap System Vent Control Fault).

Hi there. That light is not going away until the fault has been properly diagnosed. The code may or may not be the same. The code that is stored is a guide for a qualified technician to use. It does...