Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

A: It’s very easy to select a song from a trac...

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I put a USB device in shuffle mode?

When playing a USB device through the sound system, you can shuffle in two ways: Folder random (shuffles within the chosen folder), or all folders random (shuffles all of the available tracks). To set the device in shuffle mode, press...

Q: How do I insert a CD?

Inserting a CD to play is very easy. Simply insert the CD, label-side up, into the CD slot. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will automatically insert it fully. Tip If the CD is not automatically...

Q: Car not shifting into gear and having electrical problems.

That does sound serious! From that description, it sounds like your Toyota Corolla has an electrical problem that needs to be addressed. The recommendation I have is to get your Corolla’s fuses checked. Fuses can be checked a few different...