Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

3. How do I select a song from a track list?

Q: Q: How do I control the volume from the steering wheel?

The steering wheel has two volume buttons, labeled + and -. You can increase the volume of your audio system by pressing the + button, or decrease it by pressing the – button.

Q: How do I shuffle a CD?

When your CD is in shuffle mode, then it will play the songs in random order. To turn on shuffle mode, press the Random/Repeat button until Disc Random is displayed. If you are listening to an MP3 or WMA disc,...

Q: How do I select a folder from a list when using a USB device?

When playing from a USB device, you can view a list of the folders, and then select which one you would like to play from. To do so, press the Tune-Scroll knob to view a list of the folders, then...