Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

A: It’s very easy to select a song from a trac...

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I pair a phone to the HandsFreeLink system?

In order to use your phone through the audio system via HandsFreeLink, you first have to pair the phone. Here’s how to pair your phone to the system via Bluetooth, if no phones are currently paired: 1. Press the Phone...

Q: Trouble with Jeep audio.

There is a known issue for this car model to have a faulty radio, however, it can still be inspected. First have a mechanic check the 30 amp fuse for the radio. If you have a leaking sunroof you will...

Q: DVD player quit working

Hi. It depends on whether this is an aftermarket DVD player or this refers to the DVD navigation computer. In either case, if the DVD drive stops working and will not spin the DVD, then the unit has an internal...