Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

3. How do I select a song from a track list?

Q: How do I change the audio mode with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To select the audio mode, press the Media button until the desired mode begins playing.

Q: How do I skip to a certain CD track?

There are two different ways to choose which CD track you listen to: 1. Press the seek buttons. If you press the forward seek button, it will skip to the next track. If you press the backward seek button, it...

Q: My manual gear box is starting to get a little bit "clunky" as i change gears, is there an additive i can add to the gear oil?

The first thing to do is to drain and check the oil to see if it has any broken chunks of metal or a lot of brass metal pieces that indicate the gears and synchronizers for the gears are bad....