Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I use the 110-volt power outlet?

The 110-volt power outlet is located at the rear of your center console. This outlet can be used to power larger electrical devices, and should be operated like a standard outlet.

Q: How do you play Bluetooth audio files?

Bluetooth connectivity is everywhere these days, including in some Honda Civics. If your car is equipped with the multi-information display, then you have Bluetooth functionality. That means you can pair your car’s system with other devices, and you can even...

Q: Loud squealing sound - 2014 Toyota Tacoma

Hello. Your description sounds like a clutch release bearing - aka throwout bearing. With only 30,000 miles, you might want to check in with Toyota. I don't know if they would consider it part of their powertrain warranty or if...