Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I control the air circulation?

The air circulation in your vehicle has two settings: recirculation (redistributing air throughout the vehicle), and outside air circulation (using air from outside the vehicle). To switch between the two, press the Air Recirculation button in the center of the...

Q: How do I change the MP3 and WMA display?

You can change what the sound system displays while playing an MP3 or WMA track. To change the display, press the Text button until the desired display is shown.

Q: Difficulty changing gear. Has become very stiff, mainly second gear and reverse. Only 30k miles 2009 Toyota Yaris

Hello - most likely one or both of your shifter cables needs to be replaced, because of lack of lubrication inside the cable. The colder weather highlights this problem (probably shifts better after you've driven a bit, right?). I would...