Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

A: It’s very easy to select a song from a trac...

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Using the power outlets is simple. First, remove the cover from the power outlet that you wish to use. Second, plug your device into the power outlet. Finally, turn on the vehicle (you can turn on the vehicle first, and...

Q: What extra features are available on the radio?

Once upon a time, car radios were pretty basic. Today, that’s not the case at all. The radio in your Fusion offers a lot of functionality off the bat, and there are plenty of different extra features offered as well....

Q: How do SRS air bags work?

SRS air bags are designed to provide extra protection when a collision occurs. The air bags for the driver and front passenger work to protect the head and chest from impact with the steering wheel or dashboard. SRS knee...