Q: How do I select a song from a track list?

How do I select a song from a track list?

A: It’s very easy to select a song from a trac...

It’s very easy to select a song from a track list:

1. Press the Tune-Scroll button to display the list of tracks.

2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll button to highlight the track you wish to play.

3. Press the Tune-Scroll button to select that track.

Q: How do I use the car hooks?

Car hooks are installed in the rear seat area over the windows. They can be used to hold a coat or other small objects. Coat hangers shouldn’t be placed on them or other hard objects, because it can be dangerous...

Q: How do I connect an iPod?

You can connect an iPod directly to your sound system. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Locate the AUX port, which is in front of the shifter. 2. Make sure your iPod is not on. 3. Insert one...

Q: I just changed my oil the other day and it is already showing that i need more oil.

Hello There! This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a failing gasket somewhere in your engine. As you know, there are many different places in your motor that are sealed by gaskets. I would suggest narrowing this down...