Q: How do I scan CDs and MP3s?

How do I scan CDs and MP3s?

3. How do I scan CDs and MP3s?

Q: Q: How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...

Q: Car will not start and interior accessories are disabled. 1998 Saturn LS

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 Saturn LS. This sounds like you have a short somewhere in the electrical system. I would start by testing the power supply to each of the various components or first try...

Q: How do I set drive lock mode?

When your vehicle is in drive lock mode, all of the doors and the trunk will automatically lock when your vehicle reaches a speed of roughly 10mph. You can manually set drive lock mode with a few easy steps: 1....